DCLA Chili Pepper 10K Snowboard Jacket from DC.
- 100% Polyester Weave & Dobby Weather Defense 10K: DC's durable technical garment material provides defense against moisture.
- Waterproof rating 10,000 mm: Excellent water resistance in light to moderate snowfall in cold dry climates or light rain.
- Breathability 5,000 g/m2: Moderate moisture & temperature management, suitable for resort cruising.
- Polyfill (80g body, 40g sleeves): A low-bulk, warm and soft synthetic insulation maintains your body's ideal core temperature.
- Warmth Rating 2 out of 3: Will keep you warm in mild to cold mountain conditions.
Look and Fit:
- Regular Fit: Loose but not too loose with room for layers and unhindered mobility.
- Varsity inspired letterman jacket w/ elastic ribbed bottom hem.
- Articulated sleeves for optimal movement.
- Black with red accents & large red, white & black DC patch logo on left chest.
- Critically-taped seams trap out moisture at the most exposed regions.
- Internal stretch mesh storage/goggle compartment.
- Mesh-lined zip pit vents.
- 2-way adjustable hood w/ visor.
- Fixed powder skirt.
- Lined handwarmer pockets w/ zip closures.
- Easy-access audio pocket under storm flap w/ headphone port.
- Hook & loop sleeve cuff adjuster tabs.
- Silky taffeta lining throughout.
- Zippered pass pocket on sleeve.
- Full zip-up front closure w/ storm flap & lined chin guard.
DC DCLA Chili Pepper 10K Snowboard Jacket zsvo99Vh